Mad Lab Industries teamed up with our team pilot Money and is proud to present The ION 210 The Ion is a breed of its own with a close resemblance to a X frame this is built for Speed and Control. With the wide stance of the ION 210 it is able to carve in the turns while allowing pin point control and maneuvers.
Built from 3mm and 1.5mm Carbon fiber. The frame is designed to take a beating and more. New for the Mad Lab product line is a Component deck. This deck will allow users to add the accessories to a removable plate in the ION 210 body. This will allow super fast changes in the body. Unscrew the motors, remove the Component deck and you have the core parts out and ready for a transplant.
- 35mm height
- Full Carbon Fiber Construction
- Manufactured and Made in the USA
- Aluminum Standoffs
- Steel Hardware
- Designated X40 VTx transmitter mounts
- Optional Antenna Locations, Top and rear mounts
- Adjustable Camera mount for the 26x26mm cased cameras. Allows for almost 90 degree up tilt.
- Frame was extended to eliminate Bumpers.
- Includes Male XT-60, 16awg Silicon wire and HD sleeve for power.
Now with frame options:
- Standard solid base.
- CDR edition has the CDR Logo in the base plate
- A portion of the sale goes to support Chicago Drone Racers group.
- Visit CDR @ FaceBook.