MinimOSD 2.1 is outfitted with a switching DC/DC step-down power supply to maximize efficiency on the power system. This means no more heating problems when using the MAVLink-OSD board. It CAN be used with two power sources, 5V from flight controller and 12V from the camera system or just one 5v source by bridging the solder pads. This also has the extended 6 pin header for extra features such as Battery Voltage Sensing, RSSI Input and Current Sense.
This is the OSD used in the GHMR250 kit.
- ATMEGA328P micro-controller
- MAX7456-EUI monochrome on-screen display
- 5V/500mA DC/DC regulator for MAX7456-EUI
- Operating voltage: 5V(FTDI/communications connector) and 12V(Video I/O connector)
- Dual Battery Sensing Pins
- RSSI Pin
- VOUT for current Sense
- Supports NTSC & PAL
- FTDI connector
- Full MAVLink protocol support
- Full MultiWII Support
- Graphical configuration tool (PC Only)
- Dimension: 19mmx39mm (this doesn’t include the connector)
- Weight: 5g/6g (including cable)
Default firmware is the original but we suggest upgrading to MinimOSD-Extra firmware for added features (default for our RTF and custom builds).
MinimOSD-Extra firmware is written by Gábor Zoltán.
Information on how to use the configurator tool to setup OSD function:
How to setup hardware (original Wiki):
Dimensions: 2″ x 2″ x 1″