The DX8 transmitter is the most advanced 8-channel system you will find anywhere. Its next-generation Spektrum AirWare software, built-in telemetry (telemetry module sold separately), Spektrum Data Interface and superior ergonomics will completely revolutionize how you fly. And its the only 8-channel that gives you these advanced capabilities, plus the proven speed and precision of Spektrum 2.4GHz DSMX® control.
Spektrum AirWare Software
Spektrum AirWare software was developed exclusively by the Spektrum brand from the ground up. It has all the programming functions an expert airplane or heli pilot could want, but you dont have to be an expert to use them.
The built-in telemetry feature on the DX8 transmitter gives you the ability to receive real-time information on things like your models battery voltage, signal quality, engine or motor temperature and more. And it will all appear right on the big, backlit DX8 display so you can see it at a glance. (Telemetry module required, not included)
The weight distribution and ergonomics of the DX8 transmitter provide a sense of balance and comfort that perfectly complements the speed and precision of its DSMX® technology. You really do have to feel it to believe it. Some of the more impressive ergonomic features are those usually only available on much more expensive transmitters.
Spektrum Data Interface
With the Spektrum Data Interface you can use a standard SD card (SD card not included) to share model setups with other DX8 owners, store extra model memory and stay up to date with the latest software releases.
The DX8 transmitter features ModelMatch technology that prevents operating a model using the wrong model memory. This feature can prevent stripped servo gears, broken linkages and even a crash due to attempting to operate a model using the wrong memory.
The DX8 transmitter is not compatible with the Spektrum AR6000/BR6000 receiver.
- Transmitter Only, does not included receiver, servos, or telemetry module.
- High-speed 11ms frame rate with 2048 resolution
- 30-model internal memory
- Large 128 x 64 backlit screen
- Includes 2000mAh lithium ion battery
- Includes global 12V charger with adapters for international use
- Includes Spektrum neck strap
- 4 user-selectable control modes (modes 1, 2, 3 and 4)
- Spektrum Data Interface for expanded model memory, model sharing and firmware updates
- Exclusive Spektrum AirWare software
- SimpleScroll programming interface for easy menu navigation
- Electronic E-ring electronically prevents overdriving the cyclic servos
- 5-point graphic tail curve
- 5-point graphic throttle and pitch curve
- Active gain and governor trim allows in-flight adjustment
- Swashplate timing
- Telemetry alerts (vibe and audible)
- 6 swashplate types
- 3-position flap switch with flap delay and elevator compensation programming
- 8 wing types and 5 tail types
- Language select (English, Italian, French, Spanish or German)
- User-assigned switch function
- Programmable throttle cut
- Refined ergonomics with no-slip comfort grips
- Programmable timer with throttle timer startup
- Quad bearing gimbals
- # of Channels: 8
- Modulation: DSM2®/DSMX®
- Band: 2.4GHz
- Programming Features: Airplane and heli
- Model Memory: 30
- Modes: 1, 2, 3 or 4
Dimensions: 12″ x 6″ x 15″