Tarot needs no introduction, their name is synonymous with quality and their 2-axis ZYX22 gimbal controller and T-2D V2 brushless gimbal for the GoPRO 3 is no exception.
The Tarots T-2D V2 gimbal is designed specifically for the GoPro Hero 3. Using 6061T6 aluminum alloy, full CNC precision machining, and their incorporation of the brushless motors as part of the overall framework reduces size and weight. The T-2D has been engineered to perfectly balance out with the GoPro3 so the load on the motors is minimized and require no tuning. The T-2D V2 comes with a new style, two layer vibration isolation mount, and BLGC mount. It also has various new frame mounting options.
The Tarot ZYX22 brushless gimbal controller is unique from all the other run of the mill BLGC on the market. They removed the FTDI chip from the board to save size and weight but is just as easy to use with the included USB adapter.
The Tarot packs in more options too, like support for rate mode which allows you to command the speed of movement of the gimbal in each direction or position mode Which allows you to select a angle of view via the controllers auxiliary knob as-well as custom initial pitch angle. With support for RC input as a standard it also works with S.BUS and Direct DSM2/DSMX input via a satellite receiver.
The T-2D combo is a all around winner for GoPro 3 brushless gimbals on the market.
Please Note: this will come fully assembled and tuned from Mad Lab Industries, no assembly or tuning required, except for attaching it to your UAV.
Vibration isolation mounting (new version)
Integrated motor and frame design
GoPro3 direct mounting
Supply voltage polarity protection and voltage compensation
Custom initial pitch angle
Sensitivity parameter adjustment support and software
Supports joystick rate mode and position mode
Dual 32-bit high-speed ARM core processor
Easy to use software
- Working Voltage: DC 7.4V ~ 14.8V (Recommended 12V, 3S lithium battery)
- Working current: 200mA-500mA (power supply voltage and the motor related)
- Working temperature: -15c ~ 65c
- Processor: Dual 32-bit high-speed ARM core processor
- Sensor: Three rotor MEMS gyroscope rotor MEMS accelerometers
- Maximum angular rate: 2000 ° / Sec
- Maximum acceleration: 16g
- Control frequency: 2000Hz
- Motor drive frequency: 20KHz (No loud buzzing or noises)
- Control accuracy: 0.1 deg
- Control angle range: -45Deg ~ 45Deg (roll), -135 ° ~ 90 ° (tilt)
- Power Interface: DC 7.4V ~ 14.8V (Recommended 12V, 3S LiPo)
- GoPro Hero 3 (not included)
- GoPro two-axis gyro sensor head × 1
- GoPro two-axis gyro head master controller × 1
- USB computer interface x 1
- T-2D gimbal with motors and isolated mounting
- T-2D brushless gimbal controller x 1
- GoPro3 USB power and video adaptor x 1
- Related hardware
Dimensions: 6″ x 4″ x 4″