Multi Constellation GPS (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS and SBAS) with HMC5883L compass. This module should be mounted away from sources of interference. It also features active circuitry for the ceramic patch antenna and rechargeable backup Capacitors for warm starts.
- u-blox NEO-M8N GPS module
- HMC5883L compass
- 10Hz update rate
- 25 x 25 x 4mm ceramic patch antenna
- LNA and SAW chip
- 3.3V LDO low noise regulator
- UART (TTL) port with EMI protection
- 3V Rechargeable Backup Capacitors
- Fix indicator LED
- Reverse polarity protection for input power
- Dimension: 50 x 57 x 13mm
- Weight: 30g (include cable)
NOTE: When connected to a APM 2.xx or Pixhawk the firmware will recognize the Ublox GPS
and sends instruction to set the baud-rate to 38,400, refresh rate to 5Hz, turn off NMEA protocol, turn on UBX protocol, as well as several other settings needed for use with APM or Pixhawk.
Dimensions: 3″ x 4″ x 0.5″